Thursday, August 9, 2007

About Collegefashion.net

Collegefashion.net is a blog for stylish college coeds, featuring fashion tips for students, the latest trends, beauty tips, coupons for shopping on a budget and advice on how to maximize university life.

Briana (an alias) is the name behind this blog. I’m a blond, blue-eyed college junior and I attend a large-ish university in New England, USA. I’m all about fashion, but unfortunately I wasn’t blessed with rich parents, so I’ve learned the hard way how to manage my money and still look hot. I’m all about well calculated splurges on designer pieces every so often and style on a budget the rest of the time.

My Favorite Designers are Marc Jacobs, Valentino and Michael Kors. For my designer denim fix, I like True Religion Jeans, Frankie B, Seven for all Mankind, and Hudson. I love casual and cute clothes from designers like Juicy Couture, Ella Moss, Primp, Splendid and Rachel Pally. I have a taste for Balenciaga and Louis Vuitton handbags, even though I probably won’t get my first for many many years. I lust over Manolos like any true fashion addict, and don’t even ask me what I would give for a pair of Christian Louboutin heels.

On the cheap, I’m into American Eagle, Amercrombie & Fitch, Guess? and Hollister clothing. I love AE jeans, A&F tops, Guess? sweaters and Hollister leggings. Mix that all together with some designer pieces, and you’ll have somewhat of a picture of my style. Oh, and like any college girl, I also adore Victoria’s Secret Pink everything and own a pair of Old Navy flip flops in every color under the sun.
Default FixSim_112007